Crossroads Messianic B’nei Mitzvah Program
Welcome to the Crossroads B’nei Mitzvah Program! This program is designed to come alongside parents and Messianic faith communities as they help their youth transition from childhood to young adulthood. This program is designed to culminate in a Bar or Bat Mitzvah ceremony on the Shabbat following your child’s 13th birthday, or whatever point after that you see fit.
In the Crossroads program, the act of preparing for and becoming a Bar/Bat Mitzvah means:
- Affirming a desire to live a life of faith in and surrender to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and discipleship to our Master, Yeshua the Messiah, regardless of whether you were raised Jewish or Gentile
- Taking responsibility for one’s own spiritual health and growth
- Growing in stature, nurtured by a personal enrichment program that will help him to truly see himself as a young adult
- Entering into a settled sense of identity as a young man or woman of God with a clear sense of purpose in godly living
- Celebrating that choice and achievement surrounded by community