As you are considering a course to guide your teen or pre-teen through the Bar Mitzvah / Bat Mitzvah process, you are having to make decisions about what is most important for them to learn, and what your approach will be.
To help make that easier for you, we decided to include here the whole table of contents for the Crossroads Messianic B’nei Mitzvah Program.
Table of Contents:
- Program Overview
- Timeline to Your Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- To Teachers & Parents
- My Mitzvah Project
- Preparing for My Midrash
- My Immersion
- Scripture Reading Chart
Unit One – The Basics of Messianic Judaism
- 1 – The Beginning of Your Journey
- 2 – God Our Father – His Character & Attributes
- 3 – Yeshua Our Messiah – The Word Made Flesh
- 4 – The Spirit of God – The Firstfruits of His Kingdom
- 5 – The Holy Scriptures – Our Solid Foundation
- 6 – Children of God – Our Relationship with HaShem
Unit Two – Messianic Judaism and Me
- 7 – Created for a Purpose – Why Am I Here?
- 8 – Our Calling as Disciples – Torah & Gospel Matters
- 9 – Jew and Gentile – Unique & United
- 10 – The Olive Tree – Judaism & Christianity
- 11 – A Modern Ancient Faith – The Story of Messianic Judaism
- 12 – God Meeting with Us – His Appointed Times
Unit Three – Making My Faith My Own
- 13 – Designed with Intention – Embracing Your Identity
- 14 – Immersion – Public Affirmation of Your Faith
- 15 – Prayer – Communication with Your Creator
- 16 – Study – Transforming Your Mind
- 17 – Stewardship – Godly Management of Your Resources
- 18 – Integrity – Consistent Godly Action
- Resources for Parents
- Time to Celebrate!
We hope that this overview of the program helps you feel confident that it is a thorough discipleship course, aimed for Messianic youth. Each lesson is intended to take around 45 minutes to go through and is approximately 8 pages long.